Due to the Covid 19 Virus, the Schedule of our Auctions have changed. For the time being, we will be having only Live Facebook Auctions on Tuesday and Friday nights at 6:30pm. See Rules for Live Auction on the right -----------
We are classifed as a gathering so therefore when we do open up again, there may be more temporary changes. As we get closer to Phase 3 openings in North Carolina we will keep you informed on our status for live auctions here at the auction house.
We miss seeing all of you but do appeciate you following us on Facebook. It is great seeing your names scroll up but not the same as seeing your wonderful faces here in the auction house.
NEW RULES as of June 23, 2020, for Live Auctions on Facebook -
Any announcements made on sale day, prior to the start of the auction will take precedence over all other.
REMEMBER: Local Pick Up Only – WE DO NOT SHIP
1. If you intend to bid on items, you MUST call in with your contact and credit or debit card information unless you have already done so at a previous on line auction. Everything you purchase will be charge to that card within 2 days from the date of the auction and an email receipt sent to you, unless you have come by the auction to pay in cash. If you have any questions about payment, please call 828-456-3298 or email email@example.com. If you want to pre-register, you may call us or email ahead at your convenience. This will be a one time registration unless your credit/debit card info changes.
2. All items MUST be picked up within ONE WEEK, no exceptions. If they are not picked up within this time frame, ownership of items will REVERT back to Thad Woods Auction and you will receive NO refund on purchase. Remember: bidding on our LIVE FACEBOOK auction according to NCALB is a binding contract.
3. Bid in $5.00 increments and up such as 5, 10, 15 20 etc.
4. To place your bid- go to comment section and enter your initials with the amount you want to bid. (Example lw 20).
5. Bidding time will be 1 1/2 minutes from the time auctioneer starts the bidding process. At the end of 1 1/2 minutes if a competitive bidding is going on for an item, we will continue time until there is no more competitive bidding. We will allow up to 20 seconds for "Lag Time" of the computer network delay and comments.
6. Bids will be accepted in the order that we see them on our computer.
7. Items sold AS IS WHERE IS
8. We are not responsible for bids not received by us prior to auctioneer announcing item sold.
9. 13% Buyers Premium. 7% North Carolina Sales Tax unless you have a resale number.
10. We will be observing CDC Rules of 6 foot distance and no more than 10 inside of building. If you want curb service, call us at 828-456-3298. We will be glad to bring items to your car.
11. Please keep all comments polite and courteous as everyone will be able to see them.
REMEMBER - We Must have your information before you can be a bidder on Thad Woods Auction Live. Call to register: 828-456-3298
****Join us every Tuesday and Friday night at 6:30pm on FACEBOOK Live whether you watch us on your TV, Big Screen, I Pad, Computer or Phone. You will have a great time and just might buy something special too.
Thanks to our customers for the pictures you have shared with us.
January 19 ,2021
Live Facebook Auction tonight
Items for Tuesday January 19, live Facebook Auction at 6:30 pm. Selling for several estates to finsh them up before bringing in Jones’s country Store antiques. Selling large stainless like new NSF meat slicer, plus private collection to include hundreds of 1950s items plus Coke items and several antique dolls to include madame Alexander, IMPCO antique bride doll original clothes and more, barn lantern, children’s antique books and others, tools and so much more. Will add more keep watching.